Sakoluvr,

The AccuBond, like the Partition, is a great all-around big game bullet. I've used them in calibers from .270 to 9.3mm on game from deer and impala to grizzly and kudu, and have seen my hunting partners use them in calibers from .25 to .375 on an even wider array of animals. They've always worked fine, with plenty of expansion and penetration.

Their big advantage over the Partition is ballistic coefficient, though in some rifles they're also more accurate--though I've rarely had problems with getting Partitions to shoot well.

There were some problems with one early batch of AccuBonds losing their tips. This was traced to one stage in the manufacturing process an employee was trying to speed up. I've never had any lose their tips, and as a matter of fact have never had any plastic-tipped bullets of any brand lose a tip, and I've shot tens of thousands of 'em at various varmintgs and big game animals. Maybe I'm just lucky--though my experiences with a bunch of self-breaking riflescopes seems to indicate otherwise....

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck