Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Originally Posted by ringworm
No the mini will be thier bread and butter if they can get the the mags down to $15. All they have to do is drop the FH and thier gun is 94 AWB legal. No bayo lug, not pistol grip, no collapsing stock.

You are assuming that the next "assault weapons ban" will be identical as the first. I have a feeling they are going after all semi-autos this time...

Exactly! And may I add that Colt or Ruger were never our friends in the gun rights fight.

If you don't think our enemies haven't learned anything from the last AWB, you are sadly mistaken or stupid.

Diane Feinswine was on the Sunday morning talking heads show speaking about how she had been working on a new AWB bill for over the last year, waiting fopr the right time to file it.

Now you have to ask your self what was the right time to file in her mind? Contingent on Obama's reelection? Or perhaps a deep enough pool of blood to dance around in? In either case, she has gotten her "right time" and the battle is going to get ugly.

You can also bet that she has probably enlisted the help of traitorous advisors who actually know guns to help her out on the wording and you can also be that magazines and cosmetic features aren't going to be the only thing affected by her proposed bill. It will also address function which was what the enemy camp was later disappointed about over the bill when it finally went into effect.

And to all you treasonous, elitist [bleep]' Fudds out there that are ready to throw us under the bus, just remember that your precious bolt-action hunting rifles were the the assault weapons of their day and that every advancement made in firearms technology was motivated by military need and application.

So you need to decide now whether you are going to stand with us to defend all gun rights or you aere going to let us twist in the breeze. Because you can bet your ass that as soon as the precedent has been set for a ban on one class of firearms, they'll come after your's next.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z