PMags.........

When PMags first came out several years back, I was sent one 30 rounder early on to try out and read every review available (not many at the time). The mag was well built, worked great and the reviews said the same.

I got in on a group buy. I bought 75 'windowed' 30 rounders and 25, twenty rounders. I paid $15 each for the 'windowed' 30 rounders (which were $3 more than the non-windowed versions)and $10 for the 20's. I bought several more of each during that next year and haven't bought any mags since that time.

I was at my favorite gunshop a few days back and every PMag was gone, both 20's and 30's, and guys were literally carrying out armloads of different aluminum mags. The AR shelves were completely empty and fellas were waiting for hours for a 'supposed' delivery that was to arrive 'sometime' that afternoon. This was at 10am.

It's a circus.....at best. I'm gonna assume that none of these fellas were Boy Scouts growin' up or they just didn't pay attention 'cuz the 'always be prepared' motto surely didn't stick.

There are gun stores here in WA state that aren't sure that they are even going to place anymore orders for AR's for 2013 as they fear being stuck with the inventory if certain laws are passed...............that's spooky. Can't truly blame the store owners, but it surely doesn't help our current situation.

Take folks shooting, young and old.......no matter. Tougher to deprive what is rightfully ours when more people are watching, especially fence sitters or those supportive.