Originally Posted by Canazes9
Originally Posted by alaska_lanche
I USED to purchase my bullets from Midway, right up until this last order I placed on the 28th of November. The inital charge when I checked out was $12 for a medium flat rate box....then they just decided to change shipping to sure post before they shipped it out without contacting me so it is now $35 shipping for 2 boxes of bullets, best part is the bullets still aren't here whereas if they would have stuck with flat rate it would have been here within 3-5 days....so what are some other good sources to buy bullets as I am a bit gun shy to order from them again and get the run around...who knows if/when the bullets will arrive.

I would reverse the charges on them if I were you.

David

Atleast contact them and tell them you aren't happy with their service. I didn't think they can charge you without first getting your approval though...Seems strange...Back to the OP's question: I've been buying a lot of bullets from SPS and also from crod1972 here at the fire when I can....

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA