Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
I don't see the complaint on eye relief the regular conquest already had too much as it was. just use a pistol scope if you don't feel like you have enough. the 3-15 and 5-25 are not going to be the kind of scope you will likely want to use on a 375 H&H or other african caliber, when it comes to eye relief you want plenty to not smack your head beyond that your giving up optical performance. too often long eye relief is confused with forgiving eye box, they are 2 different things. the conquest I used to own had so much eye relief I just about had to use an extension front scope ring and or base.

if these scopes are on par with the 3-9 conquest optically and with the larger power range I think these scopes are a hit, I would have liked to seen a 30mm tube, zero stop turret, and 6:1 or greater zoom ratio

Just my opinion, but those zoom ratio's are more than enough (5X and 6X) for anything I might use them for. Zeiss is using their best lense coatings, T* and Lotu-Tec, so I think the prices are right in line for their competition (Bushnell 6500, Leupold VX-6). The 3-5x42 also has a "lockable turret" option which was smart IMO.