I hate to post this, but it cracks me up. He's been kicking around over there for about a year, but recently decided to go full blown "Root."

His comment my response:

quote:
Originally posted by 45-70 shooter:
24 Hr Campfire ..... that is a LMFAO !

No effective moderation, a site run by 10 trolls, insults, lies, name calling, death threats and more.

Do you really think there are FOUR open police reports on members of this site for Internet threats that include killing another member.

I find this site (with the exception of a few trolls who have migrated from 24hr) to be a very civil site with effective moderation.

The Internet is the best place on earth to be uncivil or a wannabe tough guy. A few people act in ways, while hiding behind a keyboard,that would result in a 911 call if done FTF.
Most of them believe they are hidden from discovery. Some who step over the legal line of State and Federal laws have learned otherwise.

If you believe a difference of opinion is turning into a flame session, you can contact the posters via PM and suggest cooling it down. That failing, you can turn (here) to a moderator.

Just as an FYI, if you are not a member of the "in crowd" in 24 Hr and complain to the "moderator" you, not the offender will be banned.

I have reread this entire thread and see no reason for hand wringing. A little bit of name calling in the heat of discussion (easily fixed)
but no promises of visits to peoples' homes to "straighten them out" or "put your ass under 6 feet of dirt".

IMHO, great site.

NRA Life Member ..... are you ?

I guess it took you a while to figure out you don't like it over there because you appear to have been banned there under at least 19 different aliases:

1.interthem
2.Goodiewrench
3.BossLady
4.Oldman1942
5.Framis
6.Spanky
7.OurGang
8.Mr. Humble
9.dokhalliday
10.Karen
11. pipercolt
12. mtdoraider