am a newbee here, but when talking bout hornets, it hard for me to not pipe in, my ruger hornet, like the others,(rugers) had a "deep throat" it would peg the winc 46 gr hp, making nice flowers,(cover with a quarter or 50 cent piece) but with the rem 45gr, would go everywhere, thats when i took an empty, pushed a bullet into it with fingers, and gently closed it in the chamber pushing the bullet into the case,(i did that 10 times to get a good average) to load with no freebore, i would not have been able to use the rotary clip, i had my smith set the chamber back, "k"ed it and he honed the rough edges off the trigger which put it about 2# , can now cover with a dime smile
also there is a note in the Speer #14 Manual " for this manual we used cci small pistol primers instead of rifle primers, this change allowed higher velocities at safe pressures, and greatly reduced the extreme variation of pressure that limited the number of propellents we showed in previous books. Do not use these loads with small rifle primers as excessive pressure will result. ..."
anyway, you may have to load to your rifles coal, sorry for being so long winded, but not much of a game on the tv.