Just received a message from Obummers lapdog for Alaska. Well, boys, the "fit" is hitting the "shan", so to speak.
The note said thatthe campaign wanted donations of $10 a person to fight Karl Rove's Crossroads organization. Here's my answer back to Begich, verbatum:
Dear Mark:
Hell has a better chance of freezing over than for me to donate a dime to you. Not even a penny. You're nothing more than Obummer's lap dog for Alaska. The fact that you followed the party line down to & including voting for Obummer Care shows your true colors. You're nothing more than a shill for all of Libs in Foggy Bottom. Need I make comments on your position on the budget? I think not. Screw you and all of the blood sucking Libs in Foggy Bottom.
For once in my life, I'd like to see a politician stand up for the common man instead of their own special interest. Little chance of that I fear in my lifetime.
The only way for me to donate anything to your campaign is a SOLID and unreserved move back to the basic tenets of the Constitution as intended by the Founding Fathers. I doubt that, however. Otherwise, best of luck in your re-election campaign - I hope your going to need it.

That was what I wrote, guys. Yup!! the fight is on 2 years early. Not surprised, what!
Bear in Fairbanks

Last edited by Bear_in_Fairbanks; 01/09/13.

"Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes."
Amazingly, I've lived long enough to see a President who is worse than Carter.
And finally,
Gun control means using two hands.