Why isn�t this one more popular? Everybody and their brother chambers their semi-autos for the 9, .40 and .45. Off the top of my head I only know of a couple of companies who chamber the .357 Sig, Glock and obviously Sig-Sauer, but I�m sure there are others.

Looking at the ballistics it looks like an almost perfect defensive chambering. A 125 grain bullet close to or over 1400 fps duplicates the performance of the .357 Mag., and I�ve heard no one dis that for its wound channel or stopping capabilities. With only 125 grains of bullet weight recoil isn�t going to be too harsh, AFAIK. Seems like a natural for any of the compacts or smaller semi-autos that chamber the .40.

So, what are the flies in the ointment here? Too loud? Not so conveniently reloadable since it�s a bottleneck case? Supposedly that bottleneck improves its feeding reliability.

Anyway, I have no experience with this round so only know what I�ve read, but I was thinking about this last night and wondering why it hasn�t been more widely chambered in a variety of the more popular semi-autos.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!