Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
still we are at a political divide in this country, this one little victory will have less impact than most of us would desire in the battle to keep 2nd amendment rights intact.

Much the same - in fact EXACTLY the same - as dingleBarry and McRomney's first "debate".

Either the fork tongued freak's fantasy facade foisted on his fellow fools suddenly failed him, from stage fright or something, or he smoked a fatty immediately before steping out under the lights.

Whatever the case he just stood there like my cat got his tongue appearantly wishing it was all over with, and daydreaming happy joy-joy thoughts.
In the end it meant exactly nothing.

It did nothing to his faithful followers, they continued fawning at his feet as though they didn't notice.

And the only thing it did to his opponents and their hopeful followers was give a false sense of security so they slacked off right when they should have accelerated and re-doubled the efforts.

It could well be, with news of Obama's inability to function without teleprompting an ongoing and so oft repeated joke and everyone believing he's stupid and can't defend against facts, his fumbling and flailing and deer in the headlights routine was probably all staged.

Anyone ever think about that?

Whether a premeditated put-on (suggesting someone over there is quite clever, not to mention a gambler with balls of steel) or he just hit an air pocket, the result was expensive.
And will remain so for a long, long time.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress