Originally Posted by BobinNH
Yes that was the trend back in the 80's....there just was nothing out there for premium 375 bullets once Nosler stopped making them....I guess they had switched over to impact extrusion to manufacture bullets and the biggest were 338's.

JB has written about this. I know I'm getting old when I lived through it. smile

My pal hit the mother load....apparently this guy had for some reason lived in India and hunted there,had a large stash of 270-300 gr Nosler Partitions, about 700 in total,and wanted $1 each for them.We split the cost down the middle.

It was my first experience paying a buck a bullet....but I got used to it real fast when I started buying Bitterroots so now my attitude is.....Oh well cry grin

Yeah but you are rich Bob.....That's just a drop in the bucket for you grin....My question is: Aren't the new nosler 300 gr. partitions almost just as good as the old??? I [bleep] up and didn't buy a bag of them at a table last weekend. The guy wanted $30.00 for them...... cry

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA