Well, I haven't been on here for a few monthes, and had to dig my password out of my yahoo email, but here I am. I did hear Sonnie had a heart attack, but other than that, I don't know, except that I'm glad he's better now. Me, I've been keeping up to date with my shooting, I had to clean my .22 good, but the darn thing doesn't wanna shoot anymore. I had to stick a piece of a pizza box in between the barrel and the stock to keep it from stringing vertically. 5 shots would cover 3 inches in height.
<br>Now I'm a crazy runner. I did do my part in track, running mostly the half mile and mile, and the 4x800 (2 mile) relay. I was able to do fairly well, but I'm hoping to do better next year. I'm building up on endurance right now. I did a half marathon a few weeks back (13.1 miles) in an hour 43 minutes, and now I'm looking to do a full marathon in October. I'm building up on distance, which also helps my track out, since I already have enough speed. But I'm telling you, those super long training runs wear me out.
<br>I'll do the poatal match as well, sounds like fun. Now 7mmbuster and I are wondering if we can do this on the junkyard range where we generally sight in. We don't have it exactly measured out, but walking it off would solve that I think. Is that good enough for you guys?
<br>Anyhow, I wanted to stop by and give everybody a head's up. Take care everybody.

Last edited by big hunter; 06/29/02.

We may rise and fall, but in the end, we meet our fate together.