This is actually my first time wading into the Muzzleloader forum. I wondered where he was venting his energy, I hadn't seen it around too many other parts of the board. And having fun getting people riled up is hardly a mental problem. I actually picture a somewhat bored older fellow with a big grin on his face watching all of you react to him. grin My experience with him is that he is harmless, sticks to his opinions like stink on a dead skunk, and the more one tries to change his opinion, the more stubborn he gets. I think it's interesting that he doesn't resort to foul language or name-calling, but yet can stick a burr under dozens of guys' saddles with just a few words. It might be a gift! An annoying one, but it takes some skill and tenacity. I've learned to laugh at swampy and his antics, you might do well to also. Or just put him on ignore - that works for a lot of people. smile Peace!

Selmer

"Daddy, can you sometime maybe please go shoot a water buffalo so we can have that for supper? Please? And can I come along? Does it taste like deer?"
- my 3-year old daughter smile