Originally Posted by Boxer
This stuff cracks me the [bleep] up!

I've shot/shoot moly in over 100 of my own barrels and have yet to see a downside...but I'm of course all ears and look forward to naysayers.(grin) Pards are good for a few hundred more spouts,if only as a gross understatement and I'm thinkin' all case capacities and bore sizes,are more than comfortably covered in the extrapolation.

I know,I know...it's hygroscopic too and the bane of a "moist" climate. I love all of that schit,which is why I reside in the Desert at a lofty elevation as a safety net! Laffin'!

Now as to a SAAMI 243Win and twist rates,both Rem and Ruger will easily stabilize 105's and are routinely throated nicely in conjunction with their magboxes,so as to allow a VLD 'Max kiss. Them is good things.(hint)

'17 is a very nice way to fly in the SAAMI hull with 105's,but I jump to '22 in the AI version with same.

Amen. I'd shoot moly rim fires if they were available. I've only one rifle left to convert to moly but the thought of scrubbing to bare steel first makes me want to donate it to Goodwill instead as I'd rather have trigger time with the others.

Still waiting to see the carnage from salt water and moly but my hunch is that I'll kill bigfoot first.