Originally Posted by Steelhead
Ever shot one flying with a scope?

I've shot one flying(finishing shot) and multiple hauling ass running(usually after his buddy got whacked) with both scopes and reflex sights. There is no comparison for me personally, leaps and bounds ahead of open sights or beads. I feel like I could shoot skeet with my FF equiped rigs, but haven't tried.

The beauty of the reflex for me personally is it doesn't matter where the dot is in the screen, whether you are shooting LH or RH, or where your head is, if you can see the dot, that's where it's going.

Many a gobbler has been missed by very experienced turkey hunters by not having their head down on the stock when running beads or open sights. Reflexes just make it easy as pie and they add less weight to the gun than another turkey load.

These things are the real deal for getting kids involved as well. It get's no easier than telling someone to just put the dot on his head and squeeze the trigger.

Leupold, Burris, and Trijicon all now offer small really lightweight reflex sights. Some of which only run about an ounce.

Put another rig togther with a reflex for this season. Looking fwd to breaking it in:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

loder