I'm contemplating two designs for a smallish indoors reloading table.

One design is to use a steel work table frame from Grizzly.

The other is to make a 2X6 and 2X4 frame (first) with 3/4" furniture grade plywood shelves and siding on the outside to both secure it, and make it more presentable once its painted and finished to resemble Shaker style furniture!

I've also considered how I could make a "covering" from the same interior furniture grade plywood that would fold up and be lockable when little kiddies (or nosey people) might be visiting the house and aren't supervised every minute they're there, in certain rooms they're not supposed to go!

Only real suggestion I'd make to everyone (esp if you reload shotshells), is to stack and store your bags of lead shot or ammo cans that are really heavy on the lower-most shelf to help anchor the reloading table!

The bottom shelf on whatever design I choose for my reload table, will be almost flush on the floor! To better maximize the space under my reloading table.

Table top will be made from a sold core heavy door I got from some old government [military] housing that was being razed or refurbished.

Also I'm mounting my presses and accessories so I can move and set up as I need them. Dimensions are at least 36-42 inches wide and @21inches deep.

If I could build a dream design for a reloading table (six to eight feet long, at least 21-22 inches deep), using a couple ideas I've observed from other reloading tables, each of my presses or heavier equipment would be mounted to heavy aluminum plates "dovetailed" on their sides to slide in or out of common stations that can be tightened down or loosened as needed!

That idea would allow me on occassion to have a clear work table (on top) if I was wrapping eyelets on a new fishing pole or build a huge radio control glider or powered model like I've wanted to do for more than 30 years!