Highly recommend you give LR a try. The factory cartridges shoot great out of my JM Marlin 336 in .30-30. From the bench it grouped inside the Rem 170 Corelokts I'd been using, .75 inch v 1.25.

At time LR come out a friend who reloaded was helping me try to develop a hunting load for the .30-30. I basically stopped development after shooting the LR. Now that I've recently started reloading myself, I may try rolling my own for fun.

I've only used the LR on one deer, DRT at 125 yds, left nice hole in off shoulder.

I've seen comments around the interwebs that some folks don't like LR. Seems like most folks do. I'd sure give it a go in your .32 Win Sp. FYI, for me it shot about 6 inches higher at 100 yds than the Rem 170 Corelokts I had been using, so adjust accordingly.

It is recommended by Hornady that the magazine follower be replaced with one that is LR-compatible, particularly if the weapon is to remain loaded any significant length of time. Apparently the tip of the bullet on the follower can deform. I have not replaced and have not noticed any deformation issues loading for a day of hunting or range shooting. It might be if your habit is to leave your critter-gitter loaded by the cabin door all the time.

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?