Brings it into perspective, Barak.

"without breaking his "promise.""

Absolutely true.

Playing nicey nice in letters isn't going to cut it. Anti-American liberal hacks are anti-American liberal hacks no matter where they occur.

Just like muslim terrorists, mexican cartels, mass murdering whackos and other criminal types, etc, the only language they understand is violence.

If the letter doesn't contain threats of theft and violence it's meaningless. The fed threatens us with theft and violence every single day. Plug in a dvd movie or pump up your car, or a thousand other things, and there's threats of theft and violence right there in front of God and everybody.
It's all they understand.

"Dear BOR destroying freedom hating communist fed gov thugs. Pass any GD laws you want but don't even think about trying to enforce them. You will be arrested and incarcerated and tried for treason and other high crimes and punished in accordance with law, up to and including the death penalty.
Same goes if you enter this state carrying concealed without a CCP from this state, or break any other law of this state, you will be arrested and incarcerated, held without bond, tried for your crimes, and punished to the full extent of the law.

We are the Sheriffs of this state. Consider yourself warned."

As I've said for years and years, "All this country needs is law enforcement."

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress