I have both the Star and the RCBS.

I prefer the Star for large quantity sizing as it is very fast. It seats gas checks just fine and you can get any size die you want, with as many lube holes in it as you want. It sizes hard cast bullets without a problem. I do use a little spray lube to start but after it is up to temperature and running it works without any problems. The air attachment for the lube feed is flawless as is the bullet feeder setup. Yes they are expensive but it suits my needs. You can contact Magma Engineering today and talk to knowlegable friendly people that will ship any part you need.

I use the RCBS with SPG lube for my black powder cast bullets and it does the job.

I Started with a Lyman 45 years ago and it worked well until it could no longer be repaired. The dies on the other hand are still working fine.

I have not tried the Saeco but I would imagine that it would work also.

I have used the Lee brand push through type and they worked although they are for the liquid alox lube which I have moved away from.

As a side note, some molds will cast bullets that do not require sizing. In this case you can try the Pan Lube method. This was discussed in detail on the BPR thread.

Good luck! John