I guess I am unlucky. I just (under 2 weeks ago) got my first stainless PTG bottom metal for a Remington M7. And I am not happy with it at all. The outside dimensions are all undersized(compared to multiple factory units I have on hand) as is the mag box recess. I have 6 factory mag boxes on hand (from 222 up to SAUM) none of them would fit into the recess. Plus the outside being undersized made for rather large gaps in a factory stock. (I had multiple factory stocks on hand to try aswell, both wood and plastic). I am in Canada, so I had to order thru a distributor up here(and pay a mark up frown ) I explained to him the issues, took photos and measurements and emailed them to him who forwarded them to PTG. I was hoping I was just unlucky and they would just replace mine - but nope.... I was told it was my problem. "That they make 100's of them and nobody complains." Not sure how they could argue with the pics and measurements but whatever I guess. Lesson learned, no more PTG orders for me. Sorry for the rant, not usually my style but this one really bugged me.

Last edited by bigJ; 03/26/13.