The 65gr Gameking is a cool bullet! It UN-hinges small furry stuff but still retains enough integrity to take on deer. Just don't expect exists on the deer everytime. I have a 12" twist 223AI that manages to stabilize them and can push them to 3200fps via RL-15. Killed lots of small furries and big deer with this rifle. You can do a lot at that velocity and after a lot of years of shooting 75gr A-Maxes through faster twisted 223's I have come to realize that this bullet weight is near perfect for the case capacity.......

If starting a 223 or AI from scratch I'd likely go 9" or even 10" for the Gameking and save the A-Maxes for the 22-250 AI and up....That said, RL-15 and Varget get the most from 65+gr bullets via 223........TAC may stack well too but I have no experience with it in .223's yet............

X-VERMINATOR

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)