I just shot my number 8 now.

I am amazed at how well my rifle shoots after cleaning, LOL. I have put around 80 or so rounds since the last cleaning. Got it scrubbed clean with Gun Slick Pro foaming gun cleaner. I went out to run a couple fowlers after The cleaning. I started at 525, wind was calm, temps are in the upper 60's. I moved my scope up 1.7 mils. Dead center hit, I thought that was a little odd as it usually hits low with the first shot after a cleaning. I moved to the next target, 640 yards, moved scope up 2.4 mils from zero. Hit... 2 inches left of center.
Now I am on a roll so I found 700. Its 711 yards to be exact. Moved 3.1 mils up....Hit... just left of center by 2 inches. I felt pretty good by now as my wife was in the yard watering grass and she herd every hit. I moved to 800 (804). I moved my scope 4.3 mils from zero...Hit....I couldn't see for sure but it looked like center right to me(there was a couple hits on the target from the other day and I haven't painted it yet).

Now I am on cloud 9 so onto the 1000...moved up 6.3 mils from zero, I held for no wind....HIT....That made my day and my wife finally believed me that I could hit the 1000 yard gong.

Lucas

Well its a dog eat dog, eat cat too, French eat frog, and I'll eat you....