Originally Posted by Plinker
Originally Posted by Les7603006
How many differences can you pick out in these two photos? Supposed to be the same shot from two different angles.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Kids look pretty happy for just getting there school shot up!
[Linked Image]
Excuse me while I hit the store for some tin foil. Man I hope they have some left.

Put on your detective hat and look closely. There are two sets of automatic doors with an entrance way between them.

Elementary, my dear Watson!

[Linked Image]

Why yes Sherlock you are correct. There are two sets of doors, as with most library's that I have been into on a college campus. Look closer at the second pic.... Defintaly from a outside camera. Now look at the first pic. Cart of books, never stored Between the two entrance doors. Rugs are always on the inside of the building. And if you look close you can see the second set of doors in front of the perp. He's leaving in the first pic. Cops said that the perp was gunned down inside the library. But that doesn't explain this pic.
[Linked Image]
And I wonder why the perp would have knee pads yet have his sneekers so loose that the cops pistols would blow him completely out of his shoes. And why is there no blood after being hit multiple times.

Want To Buy;
Form die for a 7mm Mashburn Super.
.284 Hornady AMax 162gr.
.224 Hornady AMax 75gr.
22-250 bushing die
Bushing die that will work with the 7mm Mashburn Super
A couple Glock 42 380ACP mags