They are the 1-piece Optilock Low Ringmounts which are lower than the Extra-Low 2-piece Optilock mount/rings.
[Linked Image]

If they fit, I'm of the opinion they are the best mounting system going, bar none. I wanted a 1-piece system to be removed to leave my receiver clean and clear when addressing the fixed sights. In addition, I remove and replace the scope fairly often and wanted the system to be rock solid repeatable. Below is a test target where I removed and replaced the scope prior to each shot. The system has proven to me very reliable.
[Linked Image]

Best smile

Edit to add:

They use the same T-25 mount screws as the action screws on the rifle. Sako specs the action screws to be torqued at 55-57 inch-pounds, with the ringmount screws torqued at 45 inch-pounds. I have found my rifle shoots well and holds torque with the action screws torqued at the same 45 inch-pounds. So to keep things simple, I carry a compact Felo T-25 torque driver in a small travel kit with the rifle so I can remove the scope and break down the barreled action from the stock for traveling in a smaller rifle case. I can then assemble the rifle and mount the scope using the 45 inch-torque setting, and the rifle holds zero without any issues.

Last edited by GaryVA; 06/25/13.

�I've never met a genius. A genius to me is someone who does well at something he hates. Anybody can do well at something he loves -- it's just a question of finding the subject.�

- Clint Eastwood