Some presses definitely will wear out and even have a fairly well defined lifespan. A traditional Star Universal will show wear on the yes aluminum base in a few hundred thousand cartridges loaded.

Kept clean and free of primer dust - which is by intent and design abrasive - and lubricated I'd surely expect most any single stage machine to outlast any single shooter. That said if not kept clean and lubricated I'd figure there might well be a reason to buy a new press and take better care of it. The question really amounts to whether your particular press is worn and I can't see it from here let alone cycle it a few times under load.

I have a Harrell's 4 station aluminum turret and an aluminum Meachem Anywhere press and rumor has it constant switching steel dies in aluminum threads will eventually create play (maybe helped by an O-ring under the setscrew locking ring?) I don't in fact switch a lot on those two so it's a moot point for me. It's been written that a steel or iron head or a bushing Rockchucker and others style will last almost forever and the bushing can be replaced as necessary.

Hornady makes an aluminum frame progressive with zerks and again I plan to keep mine clean being careful not to over pressue the grease and hydraulic the zerks loose. Hollywood has made some aluminum frame presses and mine is still going strong but little used so says nothing.

I haven't actually noticed any serious wear beyond cosmetic on any of my own presses. Certainly I could still be loading happily on the Rockchucker that was my first press and I expect to leave my Coax - which I lube as carefully as any firearm with attention to pins and rods and spring loaded shell holder Brian Enos Slideglyde is the right color as is Mobil 1 grease - and T7 and the whole lot of them today in first rate ready to load shape when I die.