The following are quotes from posts made on 3/27/06 at the Hunters Campfire regarding how the prize situation will be handled for this match...

Here's the thread .....

PLEASE, if anyone has any more input let me know....

Just to let the Members know a couple more prizes have been added to the pot...here's the update with what we have so far...

This is a list of available prizes to be split amongst the place winners in each group. I haven't yet decided how to rank the prizes and maybe some input from those involved would be helpful.

Group A ages 5 to 9

- A scoped Savage 64FXP courtesy of Allen in Alaska ....

- A Hand Crafted very gorgous Hunting Knife w/sheath courtesy of Ranger1 ...

Group B ages 10 to 13

- A scoped Savage 64FXP courtesy of Allen in Alaska ....

- A Texas hunt for a Female Audad courtesy of TobyJoeTruby ...

-A Hand Crafted very gorgous Hunting Knife w/sheath courtesy of Ranger1 ...

VERY COOL folks.....

Hey!!! Lets get some more Young Shooters signed up for a shot at these cool prizes...!!

Edited by wildswalker (03/27/06 08:57 PM)

After some very knowledgable advice on this prize situation I feel it necessary that we allow as many of these kids to be rewarded in some way to make it fair for all, and to make it more desirable for them to compete without any discouragement knowing they will win something. Therefore I am going to split up the prizes to allow most if not all places to recieve a prize. 1st, 2nd, 3rd places ect.

I will do the very best I can to do a little leg work and come up with some more prizes to pay on down the line. I sincerely hope I haven't got anyones hopes up on a big payoff for this but I think it will be the most benificial if ALL the kids recieve something for their efforts....REMEMBER, it's not all about the prizes...it's about getting these kids educated and shooting so they can carry on our beloved traditions and heritage.

Bear with me while I edit the above posting.

Thanks,
Roy

[Linked Image]