I make custom paracord products to help pay for my college expenses. I make a variety of products made out of 550 paracord in the colors black, olive drab, and tan. The products that I offer are two versions of bipod pulls, bracelets with or without clips, necklaces with or without clips, and sunglass straps with 1/4 inch rubber tubing. Although, I can do custom orders (ex. gun slings, belts, lanyards, a certain color or size of paracord used). I currently do not have all the supplies needed because I do not know how popular this will be. I will order the supplies and make each item as I receive payment for the first few orders. If you have a question feel free to pm me. Note the products show below are made out of 450 paracord.

These are just a few examples shown below of products and functions they could possibly be used for.
[img:left][Linked Image]

This is what I call a "rope bipod pull." You will have to let me know if you have a 6-9 or 9-13 bipod. I do a 4 inch paracord braided pull section to put your hand. On average one of these uses a solid four foot strand from the braided portion plus the paracord used to tie on to your bipod. I have applied for a patent on this design. The price for the "rope bipod pull" is $13.00 shipped.

Next I have a dangle bipod pull. Note that in the picture it was not tight to the bipod. You will also have to specify if you have a 6-9 or a 9-13 bipod. This pull also has a 4 inch braided pull area and uses about the same amount of paracord as the rope bipod pull. The price for the dangle bipod pull is $12.50 shipped.

This is the normal variant of a paracord bracelet, necklace, or sunglass straps. You will have to tell me the size of your wrist. I can do a bracelet or necklace with or without a clip (without a clip is $1.00 off). The bracelet is $8.00 and a necklace is $15.00. The $15.00 price point is for a 19 inch necklace.

This is the other variation of a bracelet or necklace. I call this the "stretchy" bracelet. This bracelet is able to stretch quit a bit. The price is the same as the normal paracord bracelet or necklace.

I accept paypal GIFT, postal MO, or checks with a 3 day hold period to make sure it clears.
Thanks for looking!!!

Last edited by amcustoms14; 07/23/13.