[Linked Image]

I picked it up this morning. It's a plastic stocked single shot. Levers are for losers, k? This, on the other hand, is a big bore single shot that's practically tactical. Designed to shoot through cement walls and stuff. I added a bipod to ensure that it belonged with the BB* SWAT team. You can see her in the foreground. Her little brother, the 22 Hornet, is the scoped number resting behind.

I got the 444 because it's cool, powerful and nobody else wants one. Few people in Canada can pronounce 444 Marlin, but they can all say 'poutine'. The case is twice the size of its cousin, the 44 magnum. (And twice as big as Tiny Tim!) Fifty Hornady cases were $52.99 +13% GST (gouge and screw tax).

Here's a picture of the 44 magnum and the 444 side by each, with a couple of 325 gr. RNFPGCs Lyman 429649 (334 Gr. with GC) balanced on top. To understand the NKO factor ('Nads Knockout Factor), this bullet manages 1336 fps from my Model 92 Puma (that's my 20 inch cowboy tactical lever action rifle). I haven't tested the 444 yet, but it will easily do 2000 fps. That raises it from "Watch my goodies." to "Oh, my 'nads!" Intense.

I offered my services to President Obama. I told him that I could take down an ICBM with this rifle, if he would provide me with some US made iron sights, but he declined. Hey, when did you guys cut off the foreign aid? Apparently, they are a controlled good and giving me a set would be an ITAR violation.

[Linked Image]

I will develop two loads for this bullet - 1650 fps and 2000 fps. The first being for moose; the second as an offensive round for the Early Warning Assault Team. (EWAT) I'm the team commander for EWAT 2, out of Nerly Corners. The Seemyville fire chief is my 2 i/c.

Mazel Tov, Abdul!

*BB - Big Borez

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]