Originally Posted by Bulletbutt
Originally Posted by tmitch
Cabelas has an identical one for $200 less. Good way to use your "Cabela points" or gift cards!

http://www.gunsinternational.com/Winchester-Model-70-338-Win-Mag-Left-Hand.cfm?gun_id=100361834

When you've been here longer you will probably pick up on some of the protocol of the guys here. One thing you may pick up on is that people don't -- without reason --- jump on an ad and criticize what someone is asking for something. What is your reason?

The was no reason because there was no criticism. Where do you feel I jumped on or criticized the ad, item or seller with that post? Simply posting a link to another identical rifle for sale is critical?

As far as my second post, I am still curious how KenMi gleaned from the ad that the seller was "a reputable seller who is the original owner". I read the ad. Wasn't there. If he had information to substantiate that, he could have posted it to enlighten the rest of us.

Your explanation of "the protocol of the guys here" is pretty funny though. Thanks!

Charter Member
Ancient order of the 1895 Winchester

"It's an insecure and petite man who demands all others like what he likes and dislike what he dislikes."
szihn