I was camping later part of archery at the cattle guard base of elk mtn last year and back side rd take you over to Cabin Creek off Hwy 125. Lot of hunters on top of Drowsy Water few of those rd can get the ATV in. I've been in Drowsy in rifle season and guest ranch lets his hunters in first couple years was pretty good.

Hard to say this year since season ends week later. I've hunted Middle Park since 1977 mostly with rifle between the bettle kill and ATV hard to find good drainage to hunt anymore. I was up unit 18 and 28 month ago scouting and was worst drive with the ATV than Hwy 70.

Last year they closed Kauffman Creek rd off Hwy 125 over to Stillwater Pass rd and that rd ties Hwy 34 to Hwy 125. If your coming from 34 over to Grand Lake thru the park if you take StillWater Pass rd going west maybe 5 miles you come to a fork stay to the right that get you close to the Never Summer Wilderness. If you stay one 34 at south end of Lake Granby got to look at map but end of Arapaho Bay Rd is some camp site got to pay for it but that get you into Indian Peak Wilderness got good hunting back there. After you go over the dam on right side you see some parking might even see some horse trailers also good hunting back in there.

Well good luck

USMC
Life Member VFW