You are the onliest one who can determine how picky you are. I'm sitting here at my desk at work looking a boolit I cast over the weekend - 358009 Improved from a David Mos custom mould. This boolit is perfect, or so it would seem. For my most demanding jobs I weigh my boolits, looking for the light ones, those with air bubbles and voids that cannot be seen. Now, if I cull anything outside a grain leeway for a 180 gr 30 cal that would be about one half of one percent (let's say the boolit weight is 200 grains). Then at three hundred grains (280 for this big honkin' 35 cal boolit) I should go 1.5 grains. Actually, one percent is better, 2.8 grains or +/- 1.4 of norm. as long as the light ones are segregated out. At 180 grains, a 1.8 spread should be okay. Normally you should get a bell curve when weighing a run of boolits. Find the peak and back out of it some number, say 1 percent and cull the light stuff for plinking, barrel warmers, etc. Well, it works for me anyway. Any excessively heavy could be culled also. I won a mil bolt match two weeks ago with boolits culled in the manner. My procedure of culling the light ones and visually imperfect has reduced the unexplained flyer to virtually zero. sundog