Originally Posted by RDFinn
Originally Posted by Boxer

I quizzed George on the turret's zero function,but he never got back to me and prolly missed the query. From afar,it appears that to zero,one must loosen the fastener atop the turret,remove the whole thing and re-index on the spline. Assumption all,but that is how it appears to my eye,from the wideangle pics.

Have yet to see mention of it's Waterprooftitude and that's a huge concern.

Bro, on the new scope being discussed here, it is a pop up, spin and lock down. As far as "Waterprooftittude" these high end Elite Tactical scopes are the real deal. Won't see um in a blister pack at Wally World. Before NF started assembling some scopes stateside, the previous NF were all built in the same factory as these high end Elite Tactical scopes. Those slanty eyed bastards can built a scope rest assured. Just remember, they are an OEM ( Light Optical Works, jp) and they will build anything according to what is spec'd by the stateside contractor, which is all Bushnell and Nightforce are.

Lotsa schit,is supposed to do lotsa schit and an intent is often far separate from that which transpires in actuality. I prolly don't have as big of an inherent hard on for Bushy as most folks,because I gun an open mind and couldn't zook a B&L 2.5-10x on my beloved 378Wby. I've seen me dabble a smidge.

The Mall Ninja Crowd is always trying to reinvent the wheel with JipJap bullschit that bears no fruit. Weren't long ago,one could 'em make 'em cry by laughing at their beer tab turret locks and the like. They is a very [bleep] tender lot and the only thing most of 'em shoot,is their mouths. I savvy it all and take it for what it's worth,which is oblivious hilarity.

I hear tell,that Zipperheads can build fair to middlin' camera lenses too. They gots leetle fingers and can build intricate schit,if you bump wages to $.37 an hour.(grin) I get it,got it,use it,in many avenues and joyfully. Many slight the sanctity of Chinktitude,but I've always looked at it akin to Yankee Ingenuity and fret results,not semantics. You couldn't begin to fathom how little of a schit I give,in who made it...nor the flipside in how heavily I weigh how it actually performs.

There's a plethora of wares that others can get by with in their AO,that I simply cannot and if all else were equal(which it ain't),inclement weather would greatly tip the scales alone. Folks who don't fret Waterprooftitude from the first pitch,cain't savvy,because they are clueless in it's ability to reliably puke schit. I'd like to see the glass flailed about,some intel regarding it's ability to retain a zero during the melee and most importatly,see how she swims underwater. If only because less that,all things is Fluff.

I like to order my own pizzas and stocks too.(grin)