Here is my personal review of these 3 rifles. Again just my opinion based off using these rifles for sometime now.

Of the ones I've currently owned I rank them in this order. 1-NULA, 2-Hill Country, 3-Bansners. I have all three. 1 NULA, 2 Bansners, and 3 Hill Country's The NULA is the most accurate of the 3 but Hill Country came in close 2nd. The Bansners (both .308's were really not any more accurate than a standard factory gun. I actually had to send 1 of them back 2 times to get it right. The NULA will consistently shoot 1/2" or better at 100 yards with a few different factory loads. Its a very impressive gun and has superb balance. I have 3 Hill Country rifles (rem action) and they are all very well made and accurate but have to give the nod to NULA. The Hill country's are .243, 7mm-08, and 300 win mag. As for Bansners I personally do not care for them. Maybe the newer ones with their custom action is ok but as for avg. fit and finish along with average accuracy I would look elsewhere. Hope this helps someone looking to make the plunge someday.