Well, thanks to everyone for the help and support. I especially want to thank the following (list below) rude and crude bashers/haters. If it weren�t for them I might not have sold anything as the more they bashed me the more they kept bringing my classified back to the top. Nice work! Not smart enough to realize that I'm sure. Fact is, behind your backs you were being bashed even more. An awful lot of our brethren members poured out and apologized for your behavior. However, there was no need for any apologies as I simply summed it up to a general lack of IQ, moral character and the fact you don�t even belong on the site in the first place. A close Army bro of mine turned me on to this site some years ago bragging about the goodwill, professional advice and solid discussions one could have on the Campfire. I agree but frankly, as of late there is no way I would let my grandson on this site now with some of the talk. Oh I'm sure there will be retaliation....laughable of course. In any case, it�s been a good ride since 2005 but I regret I must leave this site. God Bless to all of you. Take care and safe hunting.

The infamous list.............
Fireball2
Bigbuck125
2muchgun
AKpilot
Highrocktwo
Deerstalker
Phil99
Firstcoueswas80
Watch4bear
JimHnSTL
Velcro