Fudge what? My post above was in response to a bunch of gobblety gook I didn't get.

If you're referring to scope height, just make sure you input an accurate number. Measure the scope tube diameter, divide by 2, measure bolt diameter and divide by 2 add both to the measurement between the scope on the gun and the bolt in the raceway

Make sure all of your inputs to your program are accurate in the atmosphere department.

Jordan and I were comparing output on 3 rifles and couldn't achieve the same output. When we got on the same page atmospherically with some of the other variables turned off, we jived.

Then you could also calculate the precise BC of the bullet fired from your rifle, which can vary between rifles with the same projectile. Chronograph close, chronograph far, then calculate. (Multiple shots at each range)

I've never gone to that extent but have a friend who does. I find that if all inputs are precise, simply adjusting the velocity figure will allow my program to output drop data that will match my actual shooting.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.