[Linked Image]

Time to start putting it through the rigors...

Weathered out from hunting today, so the conditions are nasty enough for a little scope testing....12*F with strong winds out of the northwest and sideways snow.

I mounted it on my GA Precision lightweight .260. Rings are Talley Lightweight Lows/30MM. It sat out on the bench for about an hour before I bore-sighted it and got it on the paper and zeroed. It took two shots to get my zero and confirmed the mil adjustments were correct.....at least at 100 meters.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

When George Gardner and I met with the Bushnell engineers last winter at SHOT, we were both outspoken about the elevation turret being low profile and user friendly. My suggestion for larger, more visible numbers and hash marks, for ease of use in low light and for hunters with aging eyes was well taken. Mounted in the Talley's, the elevation turret produces 10.8 mils of travel on one full turn. With the return to zero there is a positive zero stop as well. Simple and fast.

At 12*F the elevation turret and parallax worked fine with hardly any resistence. The eyepiece diopter was a little stiff as I was expecting as I've never used a scope where that wasn't the norm. The power ring was also a bit harder to turn as well.

Luck....is the residue of design...
[Linked Image]