Hey guys, this is absolutely not an advertisement. In fact, I posted the main highlights from the findings in this thread ... so you really don't even have to click on any of the links unless you want to dig into the details a little deeper or are curious how the testing was done. I make exactly $0 on that website. It is still just a free WordPress.com website at this point. All of this is completely volunteer, because I love doing it. It's just a hobby. I have a great day job.

I know including the Leupolds seems a little ridiculous at first, but here is an excerpt from one of my posts that helps explain why I included the Leupolds:

I thoroughly tested 8 different models, from Bushnell to Vectronix and everything in between. 6 of the models tested were binoculars, and the other 2 were monoculars. I included a Leupold monocular for reference because a lot of shooters have a 1,000 yard monocular rangefinder similar to that model, and including it allows those people to see how a model like that compares to these other binocular models. I also included the Vectronix Terrapin model as my control for ranging performance, because it is known to be an extremely accurate rangefinder (more on this later).

So just like cumminscowboy said, "I also like comparing $400 RF units to these because it shows how much better the expensive units are, OR maybe they aren't that much better which is born out in the tests." Exactly. Well said.

And yes, Ringman I posted the "street price" on the post that covers the different models and also has a side-by-side spec comparison. Here is a link to that one.

http://precisionrifleblog.com/2013/...rs-reviews-field-tests-the-models-specs/

But, I actually just noticed last night that there are some brand new Bushnell Fusion 1 Mile binoculars on eBay for $800 ... and that is the "Buy It Now" price. That is a CRAZY DEAL. The street price I listed for them is $1,200 ... so $800 has to be close to dealer cost. I thought I'd pass it on. Here is a link:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trk...fusion+1+mile&_sacat=0&_from=R40

Last edited by PrecisionRifleBlog; 12/03/13.