Been hunting whitetails 5 years now in Wi. Killed 7 deer in those years with my 6.8 and have not had one die more than 30 yards from where it was shot. What I really like is there is no recoil and I see where most bullets hit. This year the buck I shot in the neck I watched fall backwards out of the scope. There really is no need for a build. My stag 7 shoots sub moa with 110 Accubonds either in the original SSA tactical loads at 2750 fps (SSA has since loaded their TAC loads lighter) or my reloads with 10x at 2780. I get the same velocity with 110 Sierra prohunters also. I use CCI regular primers and when I use the mags I get less velocity. Haven't tried the 41's yet. The Stag comes with a very good 2 stage trigger and 20.7 inch ss barrel also SPC II 11 twist. AA2200 is the new miracle powder but I haven't tried it yet. I also have not stopped one of those 110 accubonds in a deer. All pass throughs even on shoulder shots. Longest shot has been 300 yards with excellent exit wound even at that range. Have read that lots of guys like the ttsx's also and I have used them in my 708 but with the results I get with the AB's, it's hard to change. This is last years buck #1. [Linked Image]

This image shows the exit of the deer shot at 300 yards.

[img:right][Linked Image][/img]