Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by KevinGibson
So weigh in now if you REALLY think Obama will still be Presudent at the end of his second term.

Looking at Obama, I don�t think he even wants the job anymore.

Having never had a real job, he has found out that having this one is not near as much fun as campaigning for it.

He cannot claim any victories without stretching the truth and lying about the numbers.
And down deep, all liars know the truth.
All his liberal big government high hopes such as gun control have turned to bitter ashes.

At three o�clock in the morning, Obama knows that his one big achievement, ObamaCare, is the most hated law in the land as it hurts more and more families.

After five years his poll numbers has to hurt.
All those Dems running for re-election this fall and do not want him anywhere near their state�has to hurt big time.

Looking at his body English, looking at his eyes; I think he just wants it to be over.

I disagree! I personally think that he's really so stupid and arrogant that he still thinks he's the best POTUS ever. Just like the idiots who voted for him twice still believe that [bleep] too mad

And you just CAN'T Fix Stupid! No known cure for it whatsoever.......

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~