Today had the pleasure of making lunch for some folks from the dry side...OK. This was a simple meal but tasty.
<br>
<br>First I purchased several 4-5" Portobelo mushrooms removed the stems and oiled them with seasoned olive oil. Next I placed them under the broiler for a few minutes until they were just hot. I also purchased some ocean scallops, prawns and small oysters, didn't have time to get to the beach. So I sauted the scallops in olive oil and butter along with the oysters until just browned sprinkled with fresh ground pepper and set aside. Next I sauted the prawns in olive oil and butter with red pepper flakes sprinkled in. Then I placed a scallop in the middle of the mushroom and arranged a half dozen shrimp radially around the scallop on the mushrooms gills. lastly around the outside of the mushroom on the plate a half dozen oysters were placed around the mushroom. With this on the plate I sprinkled goat cheese and returned to the broiler to melt the cheese. Served with fresh sourdough rolls and chilled pickled aspargus spears. That was lunch.
<br>
<br>Bullwnkl.

Money talks Bull [bleep] walks
Business as usual