Your favorite do-all powder? No powder will do it all from 17 - 50 cal. I know that. The majority of us, at least I think, have chosen a certain niche in our shooting. Some I know do a wide variety and couldn't function with just one.

For me, my loading currently consists of .243, .280Rem (x 2), 7mm Rem Mag, 30-06, and 300 Win Mag. Nothing terribly eclectic about that collection I know. The 45-70s of the world and the like hold no fascination for me. No real need or want for a .17 or .204, and not much more of either for a .224, though its not unlikely I will one day purchase one. Used to own a .338 and one day likely will again. The 35 Whelen and 375H&H hold a little fascination for me as well.

If I had to choose one powder my choice would be Reloader 19. I know it wouldn't do for the 35 or 375. But from .243-.338 it will work wonderfully. I have good loads for all of my current cartridges with R-19. Its perfect in '06 sized cases as well as belted mags for all but the heaviest bullets, and it will work with them too.

My vote for my do all rifle powder: Reloader-19. A tie for a close second place would be R-22 and VV-N160.

War Damn Eagle!