All things being equal, does a jacketed bullet of same weight and caliber generate more pressure than a lead bullet?

I have read that a jacketed bullet is harder to engrave and requires more pressure compared to lead. Does this transfer into "Chamber" pressure?

I have compared plenty of Jacketed bullet data to same weight Lead data and there seems to be no direct correlation between bullet composition, powder charge and pressure. Some data will list more powder with the Lead bullet, some will list less and some will list the same. I am talking about from the same manual or powder distributor's data, not from one manual to the next.

I have also read that jacket bullets can produce less chamber pressure than lead, because a properly sized lead bullet seals off the bore and traps the gasses behind the bullet. A harder jacketed bullet does not seal the bore as well or as completely and gasses can escape past the bullet thus reducing "Chamber" pressure.

Is there even an answer to this question?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.