i had a reoccurring and continuing dream for several weeks last year that I woke up hung over in basically post-apocalyptic Vegas. It was pretty cool there were some dead soldiers in blue uniforms and no body else, Apperintly there had been and EMP and nothing electrical was on indicating a nuclear strike. For the first couple of dreams I wondered around the strip area and for example the boats at the Venetian were drifting around there lake but every thing was deserted I finally found a '48 Peterbuilt parked on a steep ramp I was able to roll start. I went to the airport and syphioned some diesle out of a tug and I took old hwy 93 north until I found a group of people and an encampment that looked like it was out of Mad Max II "The Road Warrior" shortly there after I woke up and never had the dream again. It wasn't really a nightmare I kind of enjoyed it and if my dream was a movie I would defiantly watch it again. All the details are so vivid in my mind.

�The constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people, that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed!� � Thomas Jefferson