Finally got my hands on an E35 yesterday. Guy purchased the bow about a week ago and brought it by for me to check out. Wanted to be sure it was tuned"close enough" so he wouldnt embarrass himself on the 3d course, while awaiting new threads. Yes, he is changing strings on a bow thats less than a month old. The Winners Choice strings are certainly not anything to write home about. Sloppy end loops. Loose serving. And the strings were dry and fuzzing pretty badly. Something you should not be seeing on new strings. Also the factory cable guard slide was chewing the cables up pretty bad. A Saunders Hyperglide will be installed with the new strings.
As for specs on the bow 65# limbs-67.1# actual peak weight. 29" mods-29.25" actual measured AMO DL. 400grn arrow at 304fps with a loaded string.
My first impressions of the bow....very solid backwall which is common on limb stop equipped bows. Very easy to time the cams-there are timing dots on the cams that make this part a breeze. The moveable cable guard rod makes things nice. Easy to set for vane clearance, and it takes some of the side tension off the cams. These bows have cam lean at full draw. But it doesnt effect arrow flight. These bows dont seem to mind at all. Did not do a bareshaft tune as we are awaiting the arrival of new strings to do "the works". Overall first impressions after having one in the shop were pretty good(yeah i shot one a couple times a while back but didnt give it the going over that this one got. More info and pics to follow once new strings show up.

Crossed Arrows Archery LLC
Authorized Obsession Bows Dealer
Custom Strings/Tuning
www.crossedarrowsarcheryllc.com
Black Eagle Arrows Pro Staff, Montana Black Gold Shooting Staff, Dead Center Archery Products Shooting Staff