The reason I asked for the additional data is QuickLOAD is as only as good as it's inputs. You provided COAL data, but still left out probably the two most important pieces of information in order for QuickLOAD to give a reasonable estimate.

The 175g Long Range Accubond is too new to be in QuickLOADs database. Without an actual measured bullet length (and preferably with a measured diameter of the boat tail) I can't give you anything. Even if QL did have it in it's database, it's not always reliable. An actual measured bullet length is quite important.

QuickLOAD doesn't show a cartridge identified as 7 LRM. I'm not personally familiar with it. What is it's pressure tested M.A.P. (Maximum average pressure)? Or do you simply want data showing up to the 65K PSI range?

Case length and especially the case capacity are required. Especially since the cartridge isn't found in QL. This is probably the most critical value for good data. Even when the cartridge is a common one, you always want to measure your own once fired brass to help QL predict as accurately as possible. And without even a default value, I can't even use QL to give you a "rough idea".

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
― Patrick Rothfuss, The Wise Man's Fear