When I fly gear and game around the state I use Rubbermaid totes, the 22 gallon size meet the size limit. I drill holes around the top so I can use zip ties to hold the lid on or tape them down. I pack Army flyers kit bags and Cabelas Boundary Waters dry duffle bags. The Cabelas bags are great for field use, but I have had the airlines rub holes in them during transport so I try to place them in the Army duffle bags to protect them. I have a Yeti cooler and it is way to heavy to fly. The weather is September is cool enough that I just use a tote placed in a stream weighted down to act as a cooler. This is also a good way to keep the scent down on game meat and fish. For the return trip I use the totes to ship meat and hides and use the duffles for shipping gear back. I find that is is so wet around the coast that I most times just wear my Sims waders and good studded wader boots to fish and hunt in. That and a good rain jacket will keep you warm and dry even in the wettest weather and will allow you to sit without getting a wet butt. I wear fleece and poly pro under my waders.

Last edited by 1sgStephen; 03/04/14.