...Stewart is the WORST kind of subversive Lefty. And he has become less and less funny as hes decided to be an Obummer mouthpiece and Liberal Stooge, never really skewering the Left for its scandal, missteps, lies, and outright bafoonery. But never misses a chance to slam the Right. Even in the face of OVERWHELMING facts of his sides absolute failings.

Politics is power. If Stewie doesnt understand how Putin is gaming the big Obummer in foreign policy, its best he stays on the sidewalk. Its not that we admire Putin, but Putin knows how to position his Country for dominance.

Hes an "American" intent on destroying America by spreading discontent, disillusionment, and discord. In my book, hes part of the problem, and a Liberal Fascist.
He IS "the Man", at the same time trying to stick it to "the Man".

And he honors, and appreciates no one. Hes has lost his way.

"""We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then question the manner in which I provide it."""

Stewart, GFY

Last edited by WillARights; 03/07/14.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016