He's 61 years old -vid must be old.
I met him at Daytona about ten years ago , a buddy of mine is a professional road racer [josh hayes] Josh rode with Kenny's son Curtis both rode for Erion racing at the time.
Kenny is as nice a guy as you'd ever meet .
We were in the Erion garage slot at Daytona when I spotted him -he smiled and I whispered to my friends son [motorcycle nut-14yrs old ] do you know who that is ? he didn't .
I told him it was Kenny Jr and Curtis dad -Kenny Roberts -world champion Grand Prix racer -Kenny saw his face light up and nearly laughed. I pushed him towards Kenny and said go over there and I'll take your picture --Kenny shook his hand and put his arm around around his shoulder and I snapped their photo.
The guys talking in the vid -Kevin Swanse [sp?] and Valentino Rossi both world class racers and champions.
Road racing is as exciting/fun as anything I have ever done. Pinning the throttle on a yamaha r1 -banging gears at redline towards a sharp corner hammering the brakes so hard that your azz is floating off the seat then sling it in there with several other bikes is addicting. Gets my heart beating fast just thinking about it .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.