The idea of using breathable waders on a moose hunt has some down side. When you are moving through sloppy areas and getting in and out of a raft all day waders is a must. All of the breathable ones I have seen have some serious durability issues and get snagged on willows and alders thus end up with rips.

What I have been using for years is Cabelas Brush Busters hip waders. I am willing to bet that they don't make them anymore. They are a neopream hip boot with a lug bottom. The neopream is tough but does get snagged but can be repaired with shoe goo. Mine are 10+ years old and have lots of shoe goo repairs but still do the job and they are warm for late season hunts. Last summer I found a pair of same type of boot but the upper is made out of canvas and they are the bomb! Not as warm as the neopream but just as tough.

The thing I like about the hip boots are they are easy on and easy off so you can switch to regular Danner Hunting boots fast. Chest waders are a pain in the ares to change out of and too hot.

Good luck.