Disclosure: i copied and pasted this comment below from the comment section of the article. i did this for ease.

All 4 blood moons will occur on major jewish holidays. Passover 2014, Feast of Tabernacles 2014, Passover 2015, Feast of Tabernacles 2015. This has only happened 8 times in all of history. The last 3 recorded times this happened major events happened to the Jewish people that changed the destiny of the Jews forever. 4 blood moons on Jewish holidays in 1967, the 6 day war and Jerusalem given back to the Jewish people after 1700 years (fulfilling a Bible prophecy). The event before that was in 1948 when millions of Jews were slaughtered in the holocaust then fled back to the land of Israel which became a nation in one day (again fulfilling a Bible prophecy). The time before that was in 1493 with the Spanish inquisition and thousands of Jews were forced to convert to Catholicism, flee the country or be murdered.

Something major and life changing is going to happen to the Jewish people in close proximity to the time of these 4 blood moons.

last week and again this morning i sat with a friend of mine, who gave me this same history lesson. i know there will be a # of people who mock this. i posted this for those who may have an interest.i am no expert, but the odds of this happening has to be huge.

ked

Last edited by keith_dunlap; 04/13/14.

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?